Healthcare Gamification Market has emerged as one of the most remunerative business spheres of recent times, given the rapidly increasing proliferation of smart technology in the healthcare space. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe has led to an increased demand for the indulgence of technology in medical care, which has subsequently resulted in the acceptance of gamified models across the healthcare system. A paradigm shift has also been observed in the medical fraternity, to B2C models and outcome-based medicine, which would serve as an impactful driving force for healthcare gamification industry share. An inherent vertical of the medical device spectrum, healthcare gamification market size has observed a massive surge in recent times, while registering a revenue of close to USD 16 billion in 2016.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/2124
A concise glimpse into the developments underlining healthcare gamification market:
- Aetna Incorporation, one of the most prominent healthcare insurers, implemented the life game platform of Mindbloom to help users understand the significance of healthy living.
- The U.S.-based pharma firm, Pfizer Incorporation, developed Hemocraft, a behavior changing application and an educational tool that helps kids understand the significance of abiding by their hemophilia treatment plan – all by means of a fun gaming atmosphere.
- In yet another breakthrough witnessed across healthcare gamification industry, Melon Health, in 2012, introduced a beta version of Goalpost, a social networking & gaming application designed to help people give up smoking. Reportedly, the app has generated massive awareness among the masses regarding the ill-effects of smoking, which led to 23% of 7000 Goalpost users in New Zealand abandon smoking after twelve weeks.
- Mango health has also developed a gaming application that rewards patients with points, every time they consume medicines post the reminder alerts.
- Reflexion Health makes use of a video feedback technology to rectify the physical movements of the patients by comparing it with the animated models.
- Recently, healthcare gamification market witnessed a collaboration between O.C. Tanner and Virgin Pulse to build wellbeing solutions for employees and promote employee engagement activity. The wellbeing services have been designed to assist individuals form healthy habits and bring about a transformation in their behavior.
- SimplyWell LLC, a key healthcare service provider, was recently acquired by a U.S. based workplace wellness technology firm, Viverae®, in a deal that was touted to mutually benefit both the firms. Through this agreement, SimplyWell’s consumers would be able to take advantage of Viverae’s core services, inclusive of gamified social challenges, iOS & Android mobile applications, and a scientifically proven behavior shifting tool. Viverae®, on the other hand, would expand its product portfolio through this deal and concentrate on enhancing its healthcare services, while simultaneously strengthening its stance in healthcare gamification market.
Browse Report Summery @ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-gamification-market
Healthcare gamification industry has been gaining remarkable traction across myriad geographies. Experts claim China to be one of the heaviest contributors of this domain, given that the region held a substantial share of the overall healthcare gamification market revenue in 2016. The rising adoption of the disease prevention approach rather than the disease curing one by healthcare professionals is expected to impel China healthcare gamification industry size. Furthermore, the region has observed a widespread deployment of smartphone applications to track physical activity in recent times. The healthcare space has also been adopting gamification models on a large scale, which would further impel the profitability landscape of the China market.