Healthcare Gamification Market has emerged as one of the most remunerative business spheres of recent times, given the rapidly increasing proliferation of smart technology in the healthcare space. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe has led to an increased demand for the indulgence of technology in medical care, which has subsequently resulted in the acceptance of gamified models across the healthcare system. A paradigm shift has also been observed in the medical fraternity, to B2C models and outcome-based medicine, which would serve as an impactful driving force for healthcare gamification industry share. An inherent vertical of the medical device spectrum, healthcare gamification market size has observed a massive surge in recent times, while registering a revenue of close to USD 16 billion in 2016.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/2124
A concise glimpse into the developments underlining healthcare gamification market:
- Aetna Incorporation, one of the most prominent healthcare insurers, implemented the life game platform of Mindbloom to help users understand the significance of healthy living.
- The U.S.-based pharma firm, Pfizer Incorporation, developed Hemocraft, a behavior changing application and an educational tool that helps kids understand the significance of abiding by their hemophilia treatment plan – all by means of a fun gaming atmosphere.
- In yet another breakthrough witnessed across healthcare gamification industry, Melon Health, in 2012, introduced a beta version of Goalpost, a social networking & gaming application designed to help people give up smoking. Reportedly, the app has generated massive awareness among the masses regarding the ill-effects of smoking, which led to 23% of 7000 Goalpost users in New Zealand abandon smoking after twelve weeks.
- Healthcare gamification industry has been gaining remarkable traction across myriad geographies. Experts claim China to be one of the heaviest contributors of this domain, given that the region held a substantial share of the overall healthcare gamification market revenue in 2016. The rising adoption of the disease prevention approach rather than the disease curing one by healthcare professionals is expected to impel China healthcare gamification industry size. Furthermore, the region has observed a widespread deployment of smartphone applications to track physical activity in recent times. The healthcare space has also been adopting gamification models on a large scale, which would further impel the profitability landscape of the China market.
Browse Report Summary @ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-gamification-market
- South Africa is another region that would most likely emerge as a lucrative growth avenue for healthcare gamification market. The prevalence of chronic ailments such as Ebola and HIV across the country are certain to provide opportunities to healthcare IT companies for exploiting the untapped potential of South Africa healthcare gamification industry.
Related Insightful Reports:
- Patient Monitoring Devices [email protected] https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/patient-monitoring-devices-market-2019-industry-growth-by-forecast-to-2025-2019-07-31
- Veterinary Imaging [email protected] https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/veterinary-imaging-market-2019-growth-status-and-forecast-by-2025-2019-07-31
Mango Health, Microsoft Corporation, Hubbub Health, and Ayogo Health are some of prominent companies that have firmly consolidated their presence in the competitive hierarchy of healthcare gamification market. These firms, cite experts, have been vigorously adopting growth strategies along the likes of contemporary product launches and extensive R&D funding. The unquestioned acceptance of novel technologies across the healthcare sector is certain to impel healthcare gamification industry size in the years, with a target revenue estimation exceeding USD 40 billion by 2024.